Wednesday 27 May 2009

Coach Variety

Yesterday saw quite a turn out of interesting coaches at Bretonside. First was this brand new '09' plate National Holiday's liveried Setra this being NH09 ORH. I think I'm right in saying that this must have been the new fleet's first trip to Plymouth, as the 45 new coaches only arrived last week. Though if I'm honest at the time I didn't even notice it was a brand new coach! It blended in a bit too well with the other 3 National Holiday coaches there, all vintage compared to this.





Next was this brightly liveried Van Hool bodied VDL, from Sanders holidays. This brought a great viberence into the sea of white that was in the bus station before this arrived!




Next was this Volvo B12B, from Paul S Winson. This again was a very smartly painted bus, with the nice American style horns on top this really did look the part! One of the nicest liveries I've seen for a long time in my opinion. Excluding the Van Hool 5 minutes before!


And lastly was this tri axle Neoplan, from Germany. This was a change from the normal British coaches that crowd the bus station.

No comments: