Wednesday 30 March 2011

The Isle of Wight

I'm back from the 'break' to the old IOW! Good to see the automatic posting system has done its job properly. The days were unfortunately packed to the rafters, as well as the centre we stayed at resembling something like Fort Knox, in its protection systems! But there we go, a few photos were grabbed, and I shall start with some photos of the 'Island Breezer' liveried Leyland Olympians. These have only just returned from their winter break, so I was quite lucky with the timing. It is also rumoured that they may be approaching there final year/s doing the route, so its certainly good to get them now. K742/3 ODL are the only 2 I managed to catch on camera! Both were following me round the whole 4 days! Though saying that, I don't know how many there are in total! SO I'll let the photos do the talking now!




No comments: