Friday 28 September 2007

Millbrook school bus blunder




This week the children of Millbrook have been treated with having on most occations a Leyland Olympian for there school bus becasue of Trident shortage because of broken down 32756. Therefore on Wednesday Leyland Olympian 34812 was roped in to do the run. This meant as she has slightly less capasity she had a full load on her. Probebly for the first time in her life. They were going up Hounster Hill away from Millbrook but without a run up because of heavy traffic at that time of the morning. The driver floored her up the hill but near the top she stalled and ran out of power. This meant at least 40 of the pupils had to get off and walk the rest of the hill in the pouring rain and let the bus kreep up the hill. Not a good start for there day I think you'll agree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Cambridgeshire!
I see me and 2 other under 25 bus enthusiasts are not alone in the country! I guess you like Bristol VR's, guessing this due to your flickr username. There are other blogs around on buses in plymouth; check out didbygraham's site at
plymothian-transit.blogspot.com
My blog is at
genehunt1973.blogspot.com
My friends' blogs are at
inspectorblakey.blogspot.com
and
horgez246.blogspot.com.
My blog is in Cambridge, the other two are in Brighton.
Enjoy and comment!