Saturday 21 April 2007

Why do people miss public transport?

Just because I felt like it a nice picture of rival company boats Tamar Belle(nearest) and Spirit of Plymouth(furthest).

Because there still isn't any news I thought today I would ask the question why do people miss public transport. This sparked on me today when I had just been out in my boat for her first voyage of the year preparing for the race tommorow when the Cawsand Ferry had just pulled in. It was exactly on time and about 20 people got on. Then when it was pulling away about 6 people came running down the beach. It was by then 5 minites late so didn't have time to caome back in so they would have had to take the 81B all the way round or go via Cremyll, but why did they miss it in the first place. You can see the boat from Cawsand about 15 minites before it gets to Cawsand, it was running late, they probemly knew what time it was and they probebley were bored because they were on the first ferry of the day. So really there was no excuse to miss it. But this doesn't just happen on the ferry it is all kinds of public transport and they all know when it comes. That's the other thing. Buses are often a couple of minites late, so everyone catches them but when they are on time most of the people that get my bus miss it because it isn't usual for it to be on time. They should be out anyway waiting for the bus. I've never missed a bus in my life so if I can do it why can't other people do it?

No comments: