Thursday 12 April 2007

"81B is currently running 45 minites late".




The top picture is of 34812 in Cremyll. On that day I got off the Cremyll ferry after going to Plymouth and expected to wait 3 minites for the bus to turn up. Well I had waited about 20 minites and then got so frustrated I was thinking about writing a complaint to First as this has been happening sevral times this week. But then a nice young lad working in the Edgcumbe Arms (Is also a bus spotter pictured above) came up to me and told me the bus was running about 45 minites late. It turned out it came 50 minites late 10 minites before the next bus was due and they are only every 1hr and 10 minites. And this has been an often occurence latey because of traffic in Plymouth and Witsand bay because of the Holiday makers. My advice to them is to get the bus! Thats what they are there for.

No comments: