Thursday 5 April 2007

Blast from the past.

38846 LFJ 846W disembarks from the Torpoint ferry in her last month of operation.
Today I am going to do my only ever blast from the past for about 5 years. Because I only started liking public transport a couple of years ago I don't have a very extensive photo collection. I did like them just before the last Bristol VRs went but I was on them every day and I had lived with them all my life so I thought of them as a very common thing so I didn't make a big fuss over them. But then it was too late. I didn't have any pictures of them except this one. I now suffer from a diseise I call "vritise" which is the withdrawal of Bristol VRs. So here it is. It isn't really that good either. Darn the public having no respect for these beautiful machines.

No comments: