Monday 16 April 2007

Mistakes

This is a picture of when 34002 had just come to Torpoint when she had just been painted also note the tarmac in the depot which had only been layed a short time before the picture was taken.
Today I can't think of any new news so I am telling you what is wrong in previous posts.


I said that the Torpoint Volvo Olympian 34002 had gone into Laira Bridge depot to be fixed or have an engine replacement. And recenyly I said she had returned but not been fixed. Well this was wrong she is acctually still in Laira Bridge depot and the picture was acctually of Leyland Olympian 30065. Thank you to Luke Farley for this.


81B acctually runs every 1hr not 1hr 10mins. I did know this but I wanted it to sound more dramatic.


A-line travel did not run on good Friday.


Brittany Ferries have not changed the price from Plymouth to Santander and has acctully risen to £59.
Plymouth Citybus don't acctually have a Dennis Trident it was just in the depot waiting to be painted into the 'Mayflower Link' livery or being stored there.

No comments: