Sunday 17 October 2010

Snap on Sunday: Something scenic!

Yesterday I went for some very much local bus spotting on foot. With too much A-Level work to be done there wasn't time for a proper day out, but I couldn't go a Saturday without taking a few photos! So I had a walk round up to Whitsands before cutting across farmland towards Fourlanesend along footpaths to get some more interesting shots. The problem is I can't decide which one's my favourite! All have their own individual merits, so I shall post my top 3.






Firstly we have Trident, WA54 OLR seen here at Treehill, a complex of turns just after Whitsand Bay coming down the hill towards Cawsand. 






Next we have WA54 OLR again seen coming out of the trees at Maker on its way down towards Fourlanesend from Cremyll. If that hedge was just slightly shorter I would have been really happy with this one, but it does obsturct a small corner of the Trident. 


Lastly we have WA54 OLR again seen here coming down the hill towards Cawsand from Fourlanesend. The picture is a bit jumbled but I do like the addition of the stone wall. The metal farm buildings behind and telegraph pole spoil this one for me though! 

No comments: