Sunday 29 May 2011

Snap on Sunday

Well this might look like an ordinary photo of  Tavylinx Volvo B6 40570, but have a closer look! Have a look at the destination. Anything odd? Apparently this B6 is going to Plymouth via 'Yey'. In fear of making myself look stupid, I have checked the timetable for the 86, and there is certainly no Yey on it! My only guess is it was supposed to read 'Mutley', but even that doesn't seem quite right! 


STOP PRESS:
Thanks to an anonymous contributor for coming up with the answer. The photo must have been taken while the dots were flipping to change the destination, and therefore I've photographed an amalgamation of Yelverton, and Mutley! Very well done to him/her!

4 comments:

Rob said...

Its supposed to say Mutley!

Anonymous said...

"In fear of making myself look stupid"

You've caught it in the middle of changing/flipping the via points!

Anonymous said...

I think its simply showing its excitment to be passing through Crownhill.....

Laurence Mayhew said...

YES! Well done that man/woman! Good thinking. It must have been changing to Yelverton at the time the photo was taken! Well done.